INTRODUCTION TO NONWOVENS
Applications Of Nonwovens
Nonwovens find numerous applications ranging from baby diapers to
industrial high performance textiles. Some of the important areas where
nonwovens are treated as primary alternative for traditional textiles as
Geotextiles, materials for building, thermal and sound insulating
materials, hygienic and health care textiles and automotive industries.
Nonwovens are also used in cover stocks, agriculture, aerospace, home
furnishings etc. Although it is not possible to list all the applications of
nonwovens, some of the important applications are listed below.
Features And Specification of Dryer
- Variable air flow for top and bottom on fabric.
- Hot air penetration and convection with high heat efficiency
- Heating methods: steam, oil, gas & electrical
- Product width : 2,200mm TO 4,200mm or according to customers'
- Product specification: 40 - 400gsm